Fri, Sep 29|
Sterling Rose Marketing @ Little Space
Whiteboard Marketing Huddle
Sometimes we just need to have some fellow entrepreneurs around us to help us see our vision and brand. Need some help? Join us!
Time & Location
Sep 29, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Sterling Rose Marketing @ Little Space, 156 W Washington Ave, Zeeland, MI 49464, USA
About the Event
While in the process of creating a re-brand for myself and my business, I asked a few entrepreneurs for some ideas as well as feedback and found that there is a need for hearing input from others while creating our brand. This workshop was created for those that are looking to gain feedback on their current branding and marketing as well as give feedback to others. This feedback will be in a guided format with everyone taking turns in a safe environment to share.
What you can expect is:
- Networking : Please feel free to bring your cards with you!
- Roundtable : Each attendee will have an allotted time period to share with attendees what their business is and where they are stuck.
- Work Through : While each attendee is sharing, the group will use each our workbook to answer questions and give their input to each attendee.
- Huddle : Each attendee will have time to gain feedback, input and ideas from the rest of the group in a structured and safe environment.
- Journaling : Taking what you've learned, journal your thoughts while they are fresh in your mind.
- Close : You leave with ideas and strategies from 5 other attendees that are also business owners and have their own unique perspective on your business that they have given you.
This workshop not only gives you a chance to hear feedback from those that might not know you and your business but if there are those in attendance that do know you, this also gives you a well-rounded view of your brand. You can learn how others view your business brand, hear strategies, ideas and how you can give more value to your clients.
Due to the type of workshop, this is limited to 5 seats.
Mindy Cook owns Sterling Rose Marketing & Communications, a faith-based marketing firm that focuses on website design and social media management. What makes Mindy different, is she takes the time to understand her client's processes, SOP's and consults to make sure their website is being utilized to the best that it can be. Mindy is an award-winning sales professional with 20+ years in sales and marketing. She has led her sales team to break many records, owned a professional womens organization for 9 years that grew to 5 chapters and led an executive board. Currently Mindy co-leads Lakeshore Leads, co-chairs Chamber Connect Group, active member of West Coast Chamber of Commerce and Inforum Michigan. Mindy also is an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics, loves going to the beach and reading.
Due to the type of workshop this is, there are only 5 seats available. If needed, a waitlist for a second workshop will become available.