Fri, Oct 20|
Sterling Rose Marketing
Networking 101 Workshop
This workshop is for the professional that knows they need to get out there and network, they just aren't quite sure what to do or say.
Time & Location
Oct 20, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Sterling Rose Marketing, 156 W Washington Ave, Zeeland, MI 49464, USA
About the Event
You know you need to network, but the thought of going to a networking event kinda makes you sweat... just a little. Walking into a room of people that you probably do not know, isn’t exactly on your “fun” things to do list, but you know you need to network to build your own professional network to be able to give and receive referrals, to maybe find a potential client or two or even a COI (center of influence) .
This workshop is to help you with your commercial, have a strategy and language so when you do have the opportunity to attend a networking event, you are so super- confident that attending these might actually be on your list of fun things to do!
This workshop is great for those in sales as well as small business owners and entrepreneurs.
7 Reasons Why You Need To Network:
1) Opportunity for Referrals: Networking allows you to build relationships with other professionals who may refer potential clients or customers to your business.
2) Access to Resources: Networking provides access to a diverse range of resources, from business advice to funding opportunities, that can help your business grow and succeed.
3) Knowledge Sharing: Interacting with other professionals in your industry or related fields allows you to exchange valuable insights, knowledge, and best practices.
4) Partnerships and Collaborations: Networking can lead to partnerships and collaborations with complementary businesses, expanding your reach and capabilities.
5) Personal Growth: Networking challenges you to improve your communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, which can be valuable for personal and professional development.
6) Visibility and Credibility: Building a strong professional network can enhance your visibility and credibility in your industry, making it easier to attract clients, investors, and partners.
7) Problem-Solving: When faced with challenges or obstacles, your network can provide you with different perspectives and solutions, helping you overcome hurdles more effectively.
Mindy Cook is the owner of Sterling Rose Marketing & Communications and leading this workshop. Her background consists of 23+ years in award-winning sales and marketing. Mindy owned a womens' professional networking organization for 9 years before selling to one of the board members, had grown this organization to 5 chapters and leading an executive board. She has successfully built a strong network in Kalamazoo before moving to Holland. Mindy loves to share her steps of success with professionals and to help brainstorm to find a niche and 'game plan" so to speak, for networking sucess.